Linking a QR code to your homepage creates a poor customer experience that lacks relevant and contextual information.
The Best Small Business Marketing Software
Uncover the top marketing software for small businesses to streamline tasks, build customer relationships, and elevate their online presence.
Today's small business owners have a lot to manage— everything from accounting and scheduling to marketing and social media. However, with limited resources and budgets, small business owners often find themselves as the only marketer on staff. According to NerdWallet, 47% of small business owners handle their own marketing efforts. We realize how challenging this can be. You need software that saves you time, hassle, and money so you can redirect your efforts to other important functions.
The U.S Small Business Administration recommends marketing budgets should be between 9-12% of your gross revenue. That means the tools you invest in must positively impact your business.
In this blog post, we'll explore the top marketing software solutions that empower small businesses to streamline tasks, build customer relationships, and elevate their online presence without breaking the bank.
Software type: Complete online content marketing platform.
Why should small businesses use HubSpot?
- Centralize marketing efforts, including email campaigns, social media, lead generation, and analytics, in one location for ease of use.
- HubSpot simplifies lead tracking, customer relationship management (CRM), and sales processes.
- Businesses of all sizes can attract, convert, and close more customers while automating tasks and measuring results.
It's an ideal solution for small businesses seeking a comprehensive marketing solution.
Pricing: HubSpot offers a variety of flexible pricing options.
Software type: Email marketing platform
Why should small businesses use Mailchimp?
- Empowers small businesses to create, send, and track email campaigns.
- Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop email builder helps beginners create beautiful, professional emails without coding experience.
- Offers automation features to nurture leads and engage customers effectively, helping businesses boost customer engagement after collecting customer emails.
Pricing: Mailchimp offers four different pricing tiers for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Software type: QR marketing platform
Why should small businesses use Digiphy?
- Create dynamic digital experiences from every physical product and touchpoint.
- Small businesses can share relevant content such as videos, coupons, product information, and reviews.
- Collect valuable omnichannel customer data and insights in a more informative and engaging way – a win-win for you and your customers.
- Build no-code mobile-first Storyline pages without the need for expensive developers or creative agencies. Revise and edit Storylines as often as needed.
Pricing: Digiphy offers four flexible pricing tiers to suit businesses of all sizes.
Software type: Social media management
Why should small businesses use Hootsuite?
- A powerful tool to manage all of your social media accounts and monitor your brand presence.
- Schedule and publish content in one central location.
- Track performance to increase brand visibility and social engagement.
Pricing: Hootsuite has four different pricing tiers for professionals and teams to enterprise.
Software type: Online graphic design platform
Why should small businesses use Hootsuite?
- Design professional-quality graphics without the cost of hiring a graphic designer.
- Create engaging visuals for social media, website, or print materials.
- Drag-and-drop capabilities and quick-start templates make it ideal for beginners.
Pricing: Canva has a free plan alongside two affordable monthly tier options for individuals and teams.
Software type: Search engine optimization and analysis tool
Why should small businesses use Ahrefs?
- Improve their SEO strategies to boost a business's online visibility leading to greater brand exposure and potential for growth.
- Identify valuable keywords and opportunities to stay ahead of the competition in organic search results.
- Gain valuable insights into content performance to improve the content and drive targeted website traffic.
Pricing: Like other software on this list, Ahrefs has four different pricing tiers.
Software type: Online analytics tracking tool
Why should small businesses use Google Analytics?
- Understand your website's performance and customer interactions.
- Tracks website traffic, user behavior, and engagement metrics
- Make informed marketing decisions using data-driven insights.
Pricing: The basic Google Analytics offering is free, with the option to upgrade to a more advanced version.
Software type: Online advertising platform
Why should small businesses use Yelp Search Ads?
- Over 75% of local-intentioned mobile searches result in in-person store visits within 24 hours.
- Enhanced brand recognition in your geographical area.
- Target ads based on various criteria, such as location, keywords, and user behavior.
- Attract qualified leads and build brand awareness within local communities.
Pricing: Yelp Ads follow the cost-per-click model meaning that you only pay when someone clicks on the ad.
With the right marketing software, small businesses can optimize their marketing efforts and achieve significant results without expensive budgets. By leveraging these tools effectively, small business owners can compete and thrive in the competitive digital landscape, reaching their full potential and securing success in their respective industries.